Tuesday 10 July 2012

Full Speed Ahead

Well, after my last post about the struggles I've been facing, it's time to dive into an update on my training and tonight's weigh-in!

I had a very intense make up session on Friday with Adrian and two other team members.  I was so sore all weekend from it that everytime I raised my arms to reach for something or to stretch, I had no choice but to think of Adrian.  I think he does that on purpose!  I still feel some of the burn in my triceps depending on how I stretch and I have no doubt that is Adrian's fault!  Chantal also had us doing a very intensive upperbody work out on Saturday morning and I'm so glad that is over.  Doing the arms two days in a row was exhausting.

Tonight we trained with another trainer, Christie.  She kept us very busy and working as a team.  It was different, fun and a great workout.  I'm exhausted again!  But the part I was kind of dreading after last week was the weigh-in.  It went so terribly on Thursday night that I wasn't expecting much today (specially being that it was only 5 days instead of a full week).  Well, I surprised myself...

I have lost another 4 lbs since Thursday!  I am so pleased.  I really needed that extra boost and I feel great!  I have now lost a total of 19.2 lbs, which is 6.26% of my total body weight, in only 4 weeks.  This program is amazing and I know that I could never do this on my own.  Being a part of the program helps me to remain accountable and I am so grateful to my donor for giving me this chance.  I officially weigh less than I have in over a year.

We have several fun events planned for the Biggest Loser group over the next 2 weeks.  Tomorrow night is a food prep course and Thursday at training we will be separated into groups and will be having a challenge to win kitchen raids (I really could use that to get my family on track with me).  Next week on Tuesday we will have our weigh-ins and measurements and then next Wednesday we have an amazing night out in a limo to a surprise location where we will learn how to order healthy at a restaurant.  I can't wait!  I think I'd better buy a new outfit though...

Two weeks ago when we did our first trip to Green's Creek hill, I had mentioned that we took a group photo.  I finally have it so I thought I would include it tonight.  We've all come so far even since then and look different already.  I'll try to get some updated training photos of myself for a post in the near future.


Goodnight and God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment